Top Tattoo Products

Monday, January 23, 2012

Skin: Short Fiction (Kindle Edition) tagged "tattoo" 13 times

I am a self-described Quirky Gurl, but I know that sometimes a little explaining is in order. So who am I and how does that make me quirky? Excellent question!

I'm a wife, mother of two young children, an author, a photographer and a procrastinator. I'm determined to be uniquely myself and not to let one single day slip by that I haven't accomplished at least one tiny creative thing and found some simple pleasure to enjoy. With a job, children, a house and all that entails, keeping myself on track can sometimes be difficult. I am just like you. I am nothing like you.

And that's where the quirky comes in. A quirky gurl does her own "thang" and chases her own dreams. A quirky gurl is fun, creative, introspective, sometimes-erratic, and always marching to the tune thumping inside of her own head. Who cares if no one else can hear it?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment